The superb window over the altar was brought to Weyburn from the ancient royal church around 1919. Its presence in Saskatchewan is unexpected and remarkable. Lavers and Barraud, (and later, Westlake) were a leading London studio that produced brilliant windows from 1855 until 1921. They were part of the Gothic Revival movement that affected English church architecture in the 19th century.
4 of 26